Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Little School, Big Heart


Earlier, I had halfway written a post when I had a few phone calls about school and got kind of off track. This post will be short but I just want to say I love the people I work with. We are like a big old family. Sometimes we grumble at each other but you know what? At the end of the day, we know we are family.

Times have been tough in Oklahoma and there have been many cuts to education. Our little school has been hit pretty hard, but these people have rolled up their sleeves and dug in and done what had to be done. They aren't always everyone's cup of tea and some love them and some perhaps not so much, but they are going to teach every person's child to the best of their ability. Well, that's all for tonight. Just had to share my love for these people. BTW: It's day 12 and I'm still blogging. Just had to throw that in there. Have a great evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment