Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 19 and I'm Still Blogging Along!

I saw this meme and had to use it. It is especially meaningful because Gene Wilder's Willie Wonka was one of my first girlhood crushes and my kinders are performing this play in less than two weeks. Yikes! I'm spontaneously breaking out in song all day. My current favorite song is, I Want it Now!

Soooo-It is day 19 of my Shut Up and Blog Challenge! Now if anyone actually followed my blog except my sister, Linda it would be noted that I did not blog yesterday. Actually, that is not true. I may not have written a new post but I added to and made better a post from two days ago about my book-inspired adventure in Savannah. I found a few pictures I wanted to add and then because I was talking about author J.D. Horn and his Witching Savannah series, I felt it only right to put in a link. So see, I was blogging๐Ÿ˜›!

Tonight's post will be short because it was Easter party day and I have little kindergarten footprints all over my back.๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ I'm worn out! Currently, I am working on a new post about how fate and a rainstorm brought me to my job teaching at Big Pasture. I want to find a few photos from the early days so my adoring fans...uh fan will have to wait. 

I've really gotten attached to blogging every day but I'm going to work harder on quality rather than quantity. Millions or so it seems that way, of people blog. What sets the well-known ones apart from the pack is quality. I will blog every day but I may not post every day. I did say this was going to be short, right? Well, then I better shut up. Good night. ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿ’ค

No comments:

Post a Comment