Home About Me My Classroom Freebies Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, New Game!

Well darlings it has been a long time since this gal has blogged. Long story best told  later. As for now, I have decided to upload a game I have been finished with for months but wouldn't upload on to Teacher's Pay Teachers because I just kept redoing it. However, my one resolution this year is to not second guess myself. So here it is. This game was inspired by a couple of adorable little girls at my school who are obsessed with snowmen and a certain  popular movie. I can't wait to show it to them when we go back to school on Monday. Click on the image below to check it out on my Teacher's Pay Teacher's Shop. Happy New Year!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Lets-Build-a-Snowman-Phonics-Game-1629183

No comments:

Post a Comment